Our Strategy in Oak Hill
- Spinal Correction
- When rigorous scientific evidence gives us the key to analyzing and correcting the spine, we listen! Using Chiropractic Biophysics we program a care plan that consists of exercise, adjustments, and traction protocols that optimize the structure of your spine. This optimization allows for the highest level of biomechanical advantage. In others words, a healthy spine provides healthy movement and optimal nervous system function.
- Our brain and spinal cord control every function within the body down to the cellular level. Optimizing function necessitates creating balance and heightened performance in the central nervous system. With a focus on neurology we can examine and address all aspects of the nervous system to improve efficiency, clarity, and output.
- Movement Training
- Our philosophy is that if we can get you to move better, you will then be able to get better. This is the case whether you are recovering from an injury, working through chronic pain, or working towards a fitness or performance goal. Fitness programming, movement rehab, and personalized coaching are components of movement training that help you move better to get better.
- Kinesiology Taping
- TENS and EMS
- Class IV Laser
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Nutrition / Metabolic Counseling
- Vibration Therapy
- Fitness Programming
- Wellness Coaching
- Health Care Classes
THE STEPS TO WELLNESS AND PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION
At Precision Chiropractic ATX in Oak Hill we will work together with you as a team to help you achieve your goals. We are diligent about testing and re-testing to make sure what we are doing is getting you closer and closer to your goals. Our goal at Precision Chiropractic ATX is to empower you to take control of your health. We are here to assist you on your journey every step of the way, but the power to get better lies within you.
We are starting a MOVEMENT movement. Are you in?
- Physical and Neurological Exam
- A thorough exam allows us to see what makes you tick. We take objective measures of structure and function to help us track progress throughout your care. The exam covers a vast array of metrics, so please plan 90-120 minutes for your initial exam.
- Develop Your Plan
- Once we have your exam data we can sit down together and build a plan of action based on your goals. This is the stage where we put the power in your hands through education, personalized goal setting, and an execution plan that meets your needs.
- Follow Your Plan
- Once we have identified goals and the steps to achieve those goals, it's time to do the work. We have a number of tools you can use to stay on top of your plan and stay apprised of your progress. We want to continuously engage to make sure everything stays on track and we meet or exceed your goals.
- Check Your Results Re-Exam
- At this stage you have put in the work and followed the plan. Now it is time to check your progress with a Re-Exam. This exam is not as lengthy as the initial exam, but it does take at least 60 minutes. We want to identify where we have been successful and where we can make some changes to continue the progress.
8:00am - 6:30pm
8:00am - 6:30pm
8:00am - 6:30pm
1:00pm - 6:30pm
8:00am - 5:00pm